Escape Career Prison Workshop
Wednesday, March 20th
6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
At Cloud 9 Studio in Courtenay (map)
319B 4th Street – Above the Butcher’s Block
Discover the path to doing work you love
- Considering a career change but not sure what direction to go?
- Does your work keep you from having the lifestyle you want?
- Does the thought of doing the same thing 5 years from now make you feel sick to your stomach?
In order to make the right change, you need to know that career change is possible and can actually provide a huge improvement.
Right now, you may be wondering,
- What else could I do that people would be willing to pay money for?
- Would I really be happy and successful in another line of work?
- Can I transition to a new career without losing everything I’ve invested in my current career?
The answer to all three of these questions is a resounding YES!
But making a career change isn’t something to take lightly. You have to be ready to make the change and your new work has to align with what you actually want. And if you’re like Jeff’s clients, you want to feel useful, qualified, and passionate about the work you do.
If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in learning more about how to change the course of your life, then this workshop is for you. Jeff Baker has put together an introductory session that will guide you through the path to career clarity and finding work you love.
This workshop will introduce you to the steps needed to finally do the work that you’re meant to be doing.
- Get clarity on whether starting a new business or changing careers is the right choice for you.
- Discover what actually creates fulfillment at work (and how to engineer that in your new career)
- Learn how to line up your own talents and interests with what the world is willing to pay for (so you can make money doing what you love)
- Learn how you can do meaningful and important work (work that makes a difference to you, your family, and the world)
- Explore challenging questions and learn more about yourself and the best path for you (not what society, your parents, or your friends tell you you should do)
Jeff Baker is a Purpose-Based Career Coach. He’s not the regular career counsellor you find at the job bank who itemizes your transferrable skills and gives you a list of ‘good fit’ careers. Jeff has lived and breathed purpose-based career development for the last 15 years, and through a unique combination of teachings, has distilled his work wisdom into the Career Revisioning Program(TM).
Imagine waking up feeling motivated to go to work. Imagine being effortlessly engaged, knowing you’re making a difference and you matter. Jeff Baker and Positive Futures exist to make that happen.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Jeff at [email protected] or call 250-465-8780
What’s the refund policy?
Full refund up to 7 days ahead of the event. No refunds after that time, but you can give your ticket to someone else.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?